Monday, October 24, 2011

Things I Love About Copenhagen- BABIES!!!!



Last January, I became an aunt. My nephew is named Maxwell Stanley, and is the cutest damn kid I have ever seen. I am literally obsessed with him, and can't wait to be the cool grown up who lets him do all the things his parents won't. My sister, who is one of this blog's two followers, has no idea what she's in for. Hi Cathy!!!

Because I have to be away from the love of my life for four months, I have to settle on the babies here to fill the void (does that sound creepy? is this post creepy? whatev.). Lucky for me, they are EVERYWHERE. They are all blonde and precious (though they are no Max Stan.)

And the best part? They are left unattended.

A few years ago, a Danish woman was arrested in New York City for leaving her infant alone in íts stroller outside of a coffee shop. People were outraged at the lady's negligence, but she had no idea what she did wrong. BECAUSE THAT IS TOTALLY NORMAL HERE!!! Every day I walk down the street and see babies wrapped up like little babushkas just chillin in their strollers. They are so cute! I want to take one! How do people not just scoop them up and take them home?? I legitimately only came abroad here because I thought I would be able to get a free baby. Would anyone in the O street house be down? Leave me a comment if you have a hair color/gender preference.



*no babies were harmed in the making of this post

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, to Anonymous, you are absurd. And made more absurd by the fact that you hide behind Anonymous... Secondly, Max Stan is very jealous of all these babies and I think will have to visit in the spring. Just clean first. Xx

    ReplyDelete